Currently this class is only being offered online, Please go back and click on the option for online Drivers Education to sign up for this course.
A+ Driving School educates about 500 students per year in its Drivers Education course.
If you are under age 18, you must complete a state-approved driver education program and hold your Virginia learner’s permit for at least nine months.
Virginia residents who are age 18 or older that have never held a license issued by any state, U.S. territory or foreign country, must hold a Virginia learner’s permit for at least 60 days or show completion of a state-approved driver education program.
This 36-hour class helps you meet the Virginia requirements.
Each period consists of 50 minutes. We cover alcohol safety, drug abuse awareness, aggressive driving, distracted driving, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel-efficient driving practices, motorcycle awareness, and organ and tissue donation awareness.
We offer Drivers Education classes every month in both our Fredericksburg and Stafford locations. This class is also available to anyone who has failed the knowledge test at DMV three times.
The cost of the Drivers Education course is $300
WANT TO ATTEND? JUST FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS:
Step 1: Review our schedule & register at: Drivers Education Schedule
Step 2: Register online or by calling (540) 288-1117 or (540) 548-8845.
Step 3: Fill out and return the appropriate Driver’s Education Agreement & Classroom Rules available at:
Step 4: Come prepared with the following on the first day of class:
- AS OF JULY 1st 2018 students from Stafford County are REQUIRED to complete the 90 minute PARENT/TEEN component. If you have not completed this you can do so at http://www.90minparentteen.org/ THIS MUST BE COMPLETED FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION FOR THIS CLASS
- Payment in form of cash, money order or credit card (Copy of receipt if you pay online)
- A valid form of ID (Social Security card and birth certificate, DMV walkers ID, Military ID, passport, Resident Alien Card, or Learner’s Permit)
- Drivers Education agreement filled out and signed by you and your parent or guardian if you are under 18 years old
- Classroom Rules filled out and signed by you and and your parent or guardian if you are under 18 years old
We look forward to seeing you in our Drivers Education class!