This Behind the Wheel Information is for students 18 & older ONLY!
Behind the wheel is a 7 day program consisting of 14 periods, 7 periods of observing and 7 periods of driving. Each period is 50 minutes.
Observation periods are back in affect for the Behind the Wheel Program
- Behind the Wheel cannot consist of more than 2 periods within 24 hours.
- Day 7 will also include the road test.
- Behind the Wheel is $350.00
- You will be required to pay a $25 Non-Refundable Deposit.
- To be eligible for this course you must of completed the drivers education classroom.
- You must provide the Original classroom completion certificate(no photo copies allowed!)
- You must fill out these forms:
This will waive your 60 day waiting period for holding your learners permit.
This allows you to take your DMV road test with our certified instructors in our vehicle.
Once Successfully completing this course you will receive an Adult Waiver Certificate The Waiver Certificate is NOT a License to Drive. You MUST have this Waiver processed by the DMV to receive your License.
Please give the office a call to get Adult Behind the Wheel scheduled. 540-288-1117 or Email us. firstname.lastname@example.org
September 27, 2021
|Adult Behind The Wheel 22405 Area|