Did you know?
Car accidents are the number one killer of teenagers in the United States.
- Every day, more than 10 young drivers ages 15-20 are killed in car accidents.
- Daily, 745 teenagers are injured in car accidents.
- Car accidents result in 38% of all teenager deaths.
How do we stop this growing trend?
- Understand the factors that lead to teenage car accidents.
- cell phone use
- and text-messaging are the leading causes of fatal car accidents involving teenagers.
- Ensure our teenagers are educated. What better way can you help a teenager than helping him or her learn to drive? Driving involves critical life and death choices every moment they are on the roads. Driver education is life-saving.
- Set the example. Obey speed limits and avoid distractions while driving to include talking on cell phones and text-messaging. Parents must set the example.
Where do you start?
A+ Driving School, LLC offers a wide range of driving education courses and classes to improve driving skills for both new and seasoned drivers.
In addition to offering the most up-to-date, state-certified lessons to improve quality driving, we teach confidence, defensiveness, and alertness on the road.